Do you want to start bidding for BIM projects?
Is your practice unable to bid for BIM mandatory projects?
More and more projects are becoming BIM mandatory as BIM is embraced by the construction industry. Don’t get left behind!
You can become BIM accredited immediately through BIM for Designers, our revolutionary solution giving the benefits of BIM accreditation from the day we begin working with you. BIM for Designers is a full BIM Level 2/ISO19650 implementation solution, designed to get you focusing on delivering, while we take care of your BIM requirements.
This solution is aimed at Architects, Landscape Architects, Structural Engineers and Service Engineers who need BIM process and Revit technology to bid for or work on projects where the client or contractor specifies BIM or ISO 19650.
Benefits of BIM for Designers:
- Bid for BIM mandatory projects that require a “yes” in the project bid PQQ on BIM Accreditation IMMEDIATELY.
- A customised BIM process with a Revit resource platform specific to your project role and responsibility, including COBie output, schedules and the Golden Thread of Information for Fire and Structural Safety, aligned with your Responsibility Matrix.
- Easy project setup and coordination
- Exclusive bespoke training and workshops
- BIM capability representation and support from our expert team
- Peace of mind to focus on designing and delivering projects