DDC’s predictions for the important role contractors will play in the UK’s target to lead global construction through BIM.
Do you want to start bidding for BIM projects?
Are you unable to bid for BIM mandatory projects?
As more and more projects require BIM standards, contractors building BIM skills today will be the leaders of tomorrow’s construction industry.
Increase your tender success rate by proving you are ISO19650 compliant and can run development projects in line with proven industry standards.
What are the benefits of BIM to contractors? “I’m a contractor – why do I need BIM?”
- Decrease risks for contractors in D&B contracts with a proven management solution.
- Meet client requirements earlier in the project timeline with better control and visibility of the project – winning you bigger and better contracts.
- Assess design consultants’ capabilities to deliver on time and on budget with a bespoke strategy.
- Review design development progress against delivery plan and RoW requirements.
- Improve collaboration through a well-defined process for validating information suitable for coordination.
DDC have a proven track record of leading contractors on the path to BIM Accreditation, helping them to reach all of these benefits.
Contact us today for how we can help you.